DTz_. Index du Forum
DTz_.
Voici le forum officiel de la team DTz_. (PS3)

DTz_. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Future#I Won 06-03-2016 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DTz_. Index du Forum -> Défie -> Match
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
barthhaw

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 23:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Future#I Won 06-03-2016 Répondre en citant

Future I Won > urlin.us/2kcs4

10cf746e54
An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist. ^ a b "Future "I Won" (Feat. To promote the song, Future released an online game to go with the song on May 7, 2014. ^ "Future Chart history" Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs for Future. SPIN. Archived from the original on April 24, 2014. I'm giving women the power to treat themselves as a trophyto show that and know it in yourself and be confidentbecause when they do that, whoever they're with is winning. Correct this Line Record a Video Annotation Edit Video Id Add an Image Formatting Help Save (shift+enter) cancel Add an image, video, or tweet by pasting in the URL: Add a link like this: [Check out my fave website]( Simple formatting: *Italicize Album Titles* > This is how you quote from other sources How to write for Genius Save Video Re-record Video Watch Video Again . 2014-04-18.

Rolling Stone. 2014-05-08. Consequence of Sound. If the links are appropriate you may request whitelisting by following these instructions; otherwise consider removing or replacing them with more appropriate links. .. Play it below, if you really hate yourself/women that much."[12] Lauren Duca of Huffington Post said, "That warranted a conversation about an intersectional understanding of marriage. Lo, Timberlands by Manolo now, till one day I put an angel in your ultra sound."[4] Later in his verse West cleverly insults Kardashian's exes Reggie Bush and Kris Humphries simultaneously with the line, "I made it over NBA, NFL players so every time I score its like the Super Bowl".[1] As ever, West appears fully aware of the reaction hes bound to receive when he says "If people dont hate then it wont be right."[4] Kanye West also makes reference to his infamous music video for his single "Bound 2" and Kardashian's sisters and mother.[5] The latter reference closing his part of the song with West saying, "You could look at Kylie, Kendall, Kourtney and Khloe, All your mama ever made was trophies, right?", praising Kim and all her sisters as beautiful.[6][7][8]. Submit Corrections Cancel .

star wars rebels 720 s01e12the hunger gameinside the iraq warluca brasi 23 doors down discography 320ministry of sound sessions sevenbattlefield 2 special forcesel cid 1961da vinci demon s01e03the matrix 3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 23:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DTz_. Index du Forum -> Défie -> Match Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006